An honest conversation with the client who had reported their financial problems. After a joint brainstorming session on how to solve the encountered problems, we worked out a brilliant solution. Following our advice, the client rearranged part of the furniture sewing rooms for sewing masks. The only problem turned out to be a week-long waiting period for the necessary materials. It was impossible to prepare a product offer for the client’s website without them. However, we did not allow this time to go waste!
Over the period between the time of the material delivery and launching the sales of masks, we, at the iCEA Group, started to create a positive movement trend. We adjusted the activities on the client’s website to the new reality.
- Additional optimization of key phrases in terms of visibility, the result: maximizing traffic with reduced interest of Internet users.
- CTR optimization:
- Adding the minimum price of products to the ” title “, under the main categories.
- Including information about the PZH certificate in the meta description (PZH is a state research institute in Poland dealing with issues of hygiene, epidemiology, bacteriology, immunology, parasitology).
- Massive addition of information about the PZH certificate on the product data sheet.
- Blog posts according to RTM:
- ideas for playing with children at home,
- furniture disinfection at home.
- Optimization of the money pages performance to minimize rejection rates.
The third stage covered the initial publication of the product. The effect of the
following activities was a significant increase in sales and traffic, which is clearly
visible on the graphs. The second, quite unexpected effect was the interest of customers in
the store’s main merchandise while purchasing a mask.
- Adding descriptions prepared by the client and having our copywriters enhance them.
- Adding amateur product photos.
- Publishing the product on the main menu, without linking: an action to prevent interference
with the service. The product is linked only in one place – contextually in the content on
the site’s main page.
- Linking the “pouf” category within the mask description as well as the blog entry on how
they can be used to play at home, in order to maximize the interest of potential customers
to the store’s main product.
- Adding comments to products.
After launching the product and achieving a positive result based on our actions, we
asked ourselves: what next? Without resting on our laurels, we further carried out a series
of steps to consolidate and strengthen the achieved effects:
- Replacing amateur product photos with professional ones.
- We have extended our offer by introducing additional colors and patterns of masks.
- We optimized the phrases associated with the masks.
- With the help of private facilities and internet forums, we linked the product.